- Stratos worked with senior management of one of Europe’s largest oil and petrochemical companies to design, develop, and implement a range of team development services for ongoing projects in Europe, Russia, South America, and the United States. This included a series of engagements with multicultural, multicorporate project teams, which were conducted both onsite and through the use of selected virtual team technologies.
- We worked with a large Norwegian oil company to design and facilitate a customized management training and teambuilding workshop to enhance alignment among European and American managers on key projects.
- Stratos provided executive coaching to key managers of several large international corporations and joint ventures. This confidential one-on-one assistance has been provided to chief executive officers and other senior managers of ventures operating in Europe, Asia, and the United States.
- Stratos consultants worked with a large publishing company based in Vienna, Austria to develop an international communication plan designed to provide funding for a large multilingual publishing project that included translations into dozens of central European languages. Stratos worked with team members for Yugoslavia, Czechoslovakia, Poland, Hungary, Austria, and the U.S. to develop a communication strategy and produce the necessary communications
- We designed and conducted a Lessons Learned process for senior management of a large international oil company. The members of the management team were located in various offices in Europe and the United States. Baseline information was gathered from confidential interviews conducted with a cross section of project personnel. Stratos consultants conducted these interviews in person and by telephone. Interview information was collated, analyzed and used to design the engagement process. The Lessons Learned engagement was executed over a videoconference link between the U.S. and European offices.
- Stratos assisted in developing and executing a merger strategy for key departments of two major international corporations – one based in England and one in the United States. Our consultants worked with management and staff of each company prior to the merger to identify key cultural and work process issues. Based on this information, Stratos helped company executives determine the underlying criteria for their merger strategy. Stratos then developed a team engagement plan for members of the newly integrated department. Members of both companies were brought together in a multi-day workshop to review the strategy and agree on the detailed execution plan for the strategy. The outcome was a set of agreed work process and behavioral norms for the new organization that had been discussed and accepted by management and employees of both of the former companies.