To help our clients enhance company performance by improving the effectiveness of their people, their processes, and the thinking that links them.
Michael has more than 30 years experience as an international management consultant, the range of skills he brings to Stratos clients includes...
- International experience as consultant and coach for senior management at a number of large and small international organizations
- Specialist in causal analysis who has led major incident investigations in a number of countries
- Performance improvement consultant with experience in identifying and resolving technical, operational and managerial problems
- Extensive experience in cross-cultural communication from his work on projects in the U.S., Middle East, Europe, South America, Russia, and the Far East
- Experienced facilitator who has led meetings and workshops involving multiple companies on a wide range of subjects
- Strong technical background in the areas of process analysis and interactive training design
- Experienced writer, lecturer, and communications consultant
Michael is equally comfortable working with executives and boards of directors of large international organization or in the field engaging with operators and craftsmen to determine how the work is actually done. His experience and engagement skills enable him to provide a bridge for organizations to determine the causes of performance issues and develop practical solutions that lead to true performance improvement.
Together with our team of professionals we bring to your business a combined 200 years of experience in a variety of industries.